Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Monetizing your blog or site

There are many ways to make money from the Internet. The easiest ways to make money are to have your own website, or to start your own blog.
You can Monetize your site many different ways. I have several different companies I use to post advertising on my site and I am a member of several different affiliate programs where I get paid to refer people to a site, then if they purchase something from that site I get paid a certain percentage.

Some of the advertisement sites I use are:

Google AdSense- Google places ads on your site and if any of the people visiting your site click on the ads you get paid a certain amount per click.

***WARNING***

Do not encourage your visitors to or tell them to click on the ads! Google is very particular about the way the program is run and they will disable your account if they feel for any reason that the clicks are not legitimate. Just leave the ads alone once you install them on your site.

Link to the main blog page: http://internet-incomestreams.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog! Love taking surveys as well.Clicked some links for ya!
    Kas
    http://southernbellaswaystosave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Internet Income Search

Custom Search