Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have had some good luck and some bad luck online.
I have received 2 $10.00 checks from Your2 Cents Surveys, a $10.00 check from ClixSense and a $17.00 check from SurveySpot.

I have pretty much figured out that Rich PTC is a scam. I have reached the $1000 payout amount and have requested payout, now it says that I have to wait 60 days to receive payout. I am pretty sure this is a scam, but then again I was pretty sure from the beginning.

Oh yeah, I have found out that the site "Nomincashout" is a scam also so stay away from it!

Even though the checks I have received are small, it is really cool getting checks in the mail on a regular basis.

Sorry I have not been here in a while I will not let it happen again.



Link to the main blog page:

http://internet-incomestreams.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet Income Search

Custom Search