Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

eBay

Lets talk about eBay.

This is the worlds largest online auction site. How would you like to post an add and sell your stuff to an audience of millions! No advertising needed here, eBay takes care of that naturally.

Some of the ways I sell on eBay are:

1. Sell my stuff I no longer want that is around my house and or garage.
2. Go to garage sales and buy items I know I can turn a profit with on eBay.
3. Sell things that are offered by drop shipping companies.
4. Sell digital media items from clickbank.
5. Sell stuff I pick up from estate sales and or storage unit sales.
6. Sell stuff that is listed in craigslist for free.

eBay is a great place to make some side income, or build into a primary business. There are almost endless possibilities with eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet Income Search

Custom Search