Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Linkshare

Now this site RULES!

Linkshare is an affiliate program broker. What they do is gather together a bunch (I mean thousands) of affiliate programs from MANY different businesses. Which allows you to join one program and have thousands of companies products at your disposal to sell and or promote.
Linkshare also consolodates everything together so you get one affiliate check for all your earnings from all the different companies.
So far I have signed up for about 6 different companies and have started my marketing campain.
Of course my profits will start off slow, but they will build as I get better at this whole internet marketing game.

I HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone who wants to make some serious money online. Affiliate programs are an important stream in building up your multiple streams of income.

Click on the banner below to sign up and start earning profits from affiliate marketing!


LinkShare_468x60v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet Income Search

Custom Search